Garlic butter pizza rolls made in an air fryer
These frozen Air Fryer Pizza Rolls from Totino's are the best snack ever, and the Tiktok recipe is a breeze to make. Find out when they're at their crispiest and how to whip up a simple garlic butter sauce by reading on! And after you've mastered those, try my Air Fryer Nachos, Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls, and Air Fryer Naan Pizza to get even more use out of your air fryer.
Pin Recipe Create a Printed Version of the Recipe
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through the links in this post. *Please see my disclaimer for more information.
Prepare frozen pizza rolls in an air fryer for a quick and easy meal.
If you're craving pizza rolls, you want them to be as crispy and flavorful as possible. This is where an air fryer comes in handy. Taking cues from Tiktok, I came up with this colorful and flavorful spin on a timeless treat. And then, after the frozen pizza rolls have cooked through and browned to perfection, we'll toss them in a bowl with a garlic butter parmesan topping that has a hint of heat. It's the next step that you must take to fully appreciate them.
Garlic butter and Parmesan cheese-stuffed pizza rolls made in an air fryer
Garlic parmesan butter is the star of these pizza rolls. The pizza rolls themselves are delicious, but the addition of the butter, parmesan cheese, parsley, and a pinch of crushed red pepper makes them even more delicious. I love how this simple addition transforms the pizza rolls from a simple snack to a fancy appetizer. I used to make pizza rolls the old-fashioned way, but ever since I tried this method, I won't go back. They can only be made this way now.
When using an air fryer, how long do you cook pizza rolls? It's time to make some pizza rolls in the air fryer.
You've come to the right place if you want to know how long pizza roll pizzas should cook in an air fryer. The trick is to cook them until they are completely done and crispy without burning them. Cooking pizza rolls at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes is optimal for achieving a satisfyingly crisp exterior. It's important to keep in mind that different air fryer models can vary, so you may need to cook your rolls for a little less or a little more time.
- pizza rolls, such as Totino's or a similar brand The 24 was the size I used. 8-ounce bag and done so in increments, or a smaller portion of a larger bag.
- butter, but without added salt (I prefer unsalted butter for this recipe).
- a generous amount of grated parmesan cheese (either freshly grated or pre-packaged will do)
- parsley — either dried or fresh chopped is fine. You can also use basil or Italian seasoning.
- I like to spice up these pizza rolls with some red pepper flakes, also known as crushed red pepper. To taste, add less, more, or none at all.
A necessary first step is to acquire an air fryer. Air fryers, such as this Ninja air fryer, are relatively easy to find and should work. A cheese grater, if using a block of Parmesan, and a microwave or saucepan to melt the butter are also required. This Joseph Joseph garlic press is fantastic, too.
Tips and F A Q
When the liquids inside of pizza rolls boil and expand, the rolls burst. However, this problem can be avoided once you learn how long pizza rolls need to cook in an air fryer. Rolls only need 8 minutes in the air fryer to become golden and crispy. After 4 minutes, check on them to see how they're cooking; they'll turn out perfectly.
I don't think preheating the air fryer is necessary for these air fryer pizza rolls with garlic butter, but it certainly won't hurt if you do.
The pizza rolls get nice and crispy on their own, but if you want extra crunchiness, you can always spray them with cooking spray.
I'd appreciate it if you could rate this recipe and leave a comment if you end up trying it. I really appreciate all of your comments. And remember to tag me in your Instagram posts (@chenee_today) so I can see what you've been working on.
- 24.8 ounces ( 703 g ) Roll-up pizza - package of 50 units
- Spray olive oil in the kitchen - optional
- 4 tablespoon ( 56 g ) Butter without salt - melted
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 tablespoon ( 4 g ) parsley - powdered or raw, dried or wet
- ½ teaspoon ( 1 g ) Flaked red pepper - optional
- salt - to taste
- ⅓ cup ( 33 g ) shavings of Parmesan - or to taste
- choice of marinara or ranch dressing - (choice of) serving
- Spread pizza rolls out in a single layer in the air fryer basket (do this in batches if necessary). For extra flavor, spray with olive oil spray before cooking.rolls of pizza weighing 24.8 ounces spray olive oil in the kitchen
- Pizza rolls: 8 minutes in an air fryer set to 380 degrees, shaken once at the halfway point
- While that's happening, in a separate bowl mix together some melted butter, parsley, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Mix in salt to taste.4-tablespoons of unsalted butter, Use 3 garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon of oregano, 12 tsp. dried crushed red pepper, salt
- Take pizza rolls out of air fryer and place in a big bowl. Toss pizza rolls in the garlic sauce.
- Toss in some grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy! Place pizza rolls on a serving platter and top with additional Parmesan cheese before serving with pizza sauce of your choosing.a quarter cup of grated Parmesan, barbecue sauce, ketchup, or mustard
Originally published on October 12, 2022 by Chenée Lewis
Your Next Seafood Delight: Pan-Seared Sea Bass in Minutes! Indulge in a delectable dinner featuring tender, flaky white fish - perfectly pan-seared sea bass. This dish allows the sea bass to shine brightly as the star of the culinary show!Pan-searing is a quick and effortless technique for preparing an
Prepare 8 eggsGather 12 ounces (340 g) of Mexican chorizoAcquire 1 white onionObtain 2 plum tomatoesRetrieve 1 clove of garlicMeasure 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of vegetable oilAdd salt to tasteThis recipe yields 4 servingsCollect 2 pounds (0.91 kg) of chorizo sausageObtain 1 large onionGather 4 whole
Israeli couscous, also known as pearl couscous, offers a speedy and effortless option for a side dish! This minuscule pasta is simply irresistible when tossed with a zesty combination of lemon and olive oil.Introducing a versatile and delectable side dish: Israeli couscous, also referred to as pearl
Are you yearning for spaghetti squash but would like to understand the process of cooking it? Well, let me share with you a method for cooking spaghetti squash in the microwave that is both simple and efficient, allowing you to have dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes. All you need is a