Garlic butter pizza rolls made in an air fryer
These frozen Air Fryer Pizza Rolls from Totino's are the best snack ever, and the Tiktok recipe is a breeze to make. Find out when they're at their crispiest and how to whip up a simple garlic butter sauce by reading on! And after you've mastered those, try my Air Fryer Nachos, Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls, and Air Fryer Naan Pizza to get even more use out of your air fryer.
Pin Recipe Create a Printed Version of the Recipe
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through the links in this post. *Please see my disclaimer for more information.
Prepare frozen pizza rolls in an air fryer for a quick and easy meal.
If you're craving pizza rolls, you want them to be as crispy and flavorful as possible. This is where an air fryer comes in handy. Taking cues from Tiktok, I came up with this colorful and flavorful spin on a timeless treat. And then, after the frozen pizza rolls have cooked through and browned to perfection, we'll toss them in a bowl with a garlic butter parmesan topping that has a hint of heat. It's the next step that you must take to fully appreciate them.
Garlic butter and Parmesan cheese-stuffed pizza rolls made in an air fryer
Garlic parmesan butter is the star of these pizza rolls. The pizza rolls themselves are delicious, but the addition of the butter, parmesan cheese, parsley, and a pinch of crushed red pepper makes them even more delicious. I love how this simple addition transforms the pizza rolls from a simple snack to a fancy appetizer. I used to make pizza rolls the old-fashioned way, but ever since I tried this method, I won't go back. They can only be made this way now.
When using an air fryer, how long do you cook pizza rolls? It's time to make some pizza rolls in the air fryer.
You've come to the right place if you want to know how long pizza roll pizzas should cook in an air fryer. The trick is to cook them until they are completely done and crispy without burning them. Cooking pizza rolls at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes is optimal for achieving a satisfyingly crisp exterior. It's important to keep in mind that different air fryer models can vary, so you may need to cook your rolls for a little less or a little more time.
- pizza rolls, such as Totino's or a similar brand The 24 was the size I used. 8-ounce bag and done so in increments, or a smaller portion of a larger bag.
- butter, but without added salt (I prefer unsalted butter for this recipe).
- a generous amount of grated parmesan cheese (either freshly grated or pre-packaged will do)
- parsley — either dried or fresh chopped is fine. You can also use basil or Italian seasoning.
- I like to spice up these pizza rolls with some red pepper flakes, also known as crushed red pepper. To taste, add less, more, or none at all.
A necessary first step is to acquire an air fryer. Air fryers, such as this Ninja air fryer, are relatively easy to find and should work. A cheese grater, if using a block of Parmesan, and a microwave or saucepan to melt the butter are also required. This Joseph Joseph garlic press is fantastic, too.
Tips and F A Q
When the liquids inside of pizza rolls boil and expand, the rolls burst. However, this problem can be avoided once you learn how long pizza rolls need to cook in an air fryer. Rolls only need 8 minutes in the air fryer to become golden and crispy. After 4 minutes, check on them to see how they're cooking; they'll turn out perfectly.
I don't think preheating the air fryer is necessary for these air fryer pizza rolls with garlic butter, but it certainly won't hurt if you do.
The pizza rolls get nice and crispy on their own, but if you want extra crunchiness, you can always spray them with cooking spray.
I'd appreciate it if you could rate this recipe and leave a comment if you end up trying it. I really appreciate all of your comments. And remember to tag me in your Instagram posts (@chenee_today) so I can see what you've been working on.
- 24.8 ounces ( 703 g ) Roll-up pizza - package of 50 units
- Spray olive oil in the kitchen - optional
- 4 tablespoon ( 56 g ) Butter without salt - melted
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 tablespoon ( 4 g ) parsley - powdered or raw, dried or wet
- ½ teaspoon ( 1 g ) Flaked red pepper - optional
- salt - to taste
- ⅓ cup ( 33 g ) shavings of Parmesan - or to taste
- choice of marinara or ranch dressing - (choice of) serving
- Spread pizza rolls out in a single layer in the air fryer basket (do this in batches if necessary). For extra flavor, spray with olive oil spray before cooking.rolls of pizza weighing 24.8 ounces spray olive oil in the kitchen
- Pizza rolls: 8 minutes in an air fryer set to 380 degrees, shaken once at the halfway point
- While that's happening, in a separate bowl mix together some melted butter, parsley, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Mix in salt to taste.4-tablespoons of unsalted butter, Use 3 garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon of oregano, 12 tsp. dried crushed red pepper, salt
- Take pizza rolls out of air fryer and place in a big bowl. Toss pizza rolls in the garlic sauce.
- Toss in some grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy! Place pizza rolls on a serving platter and top with additional Parmesan cheese before serving with pizza sauce of your choosing.a quarter cup of grated Parmesan, barbecue sauce, ketchup, or mustard
Originally published on October 12, 2022 by Chenée Lewis
Have you ever craved hash browns but didn't feel up to the task of peeling, chopping, and frying potatoes? Fear not, for frozen hash browns are a convenient shortcut for home cooks who want a quick and easy side dish. Crispy and delicious, these breakfast potatoes can also double as a steakhouse-style
Grilling a juicy and succulent cut of meat, like a steak, may appear to be a straightforward endeavor, but it's a culinary role that requires skill and mastery, particularly when it comes to achieving the desired level of doneness. The thickness and kind of steak, as well as the heat of your grill, will
No grill or smoker? No problem! Here's how to make mouth-watering BBQ pork spare ribs that are baked in the oven. They're not only shockingly delicious, but also incredibly easy to prepare. And if you pair them with homemade cornbread and coleslaw, you've got a memorable meal on your hands. Even if
Cabbage is a superb natural food that is both nutritious and economical. Furthermore, it is abundant in healthy phytochemicals, has a long shelf life, and is easy to preserve. While it does not have kale's flamboyant personality, cabbage is a master of versatility. It can transform its flavor and