Juicy and Tender: Instant Pot Boneless Pork Ribs
Introduction: Flavorful Instant Pot Boneless Pork Ribs
If you're looking for a delicious and easy-to-make pork recipe, this Instant Pot Boneless Pork Ribs dish is the one for you. With only three ingredients, this dish is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. The Instant Pot is an incredibly versatile kitchen appliance that can help you cut down on cooking time for developing flavors in soups and stews, tenderizing tough cuts of meat, and even baking a cheesecake.
- - Boneless pork ribs or pork shoulder/butt
- - Dry rub for seasoning (paprika, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, chili powder, garlic and onion powders)
- - Water
- - BBQ sauce (store-bought or homemade)
- How to make Instant Pot Boneless Pork Ribs:
1. Start by mixing the dry rub ingredients in a small bowl and set it aside.
2. Apply the dry rub evenly onto the ribs, making sure that it sticks to the meat.
3. Place the ribs inside the Instant Pot and pour in a cup of water for a 6-quart pot or 1 1/2 cups of water for an 8-quart pot.
4. Close and lock the lid of the Instant Pot and set the timer to cook for 20 minutes on high pressure.
5. Allow natural pressure release and carefully remove the tender ribs from the pot.
6. Brush on your favorite BBQ sauce or char them on the grill or under the broiler to add extra flavor before serving hot.
- - Look for ribs with good marbling in the meat to get the most juicy results.
- - If you're in a rush, you can reduce the natural pressure release time to 15 minutes without affecting the outcome.
- - Frozen boneless pork ribs can also be cooked in the Instant Pot, but with additional cooking time and less flavor due to not being able to use the dry rub.
- About the Author:
Laura is a passionate home cook and owner of A Pressure Cooker Kitchen. She's dedicated to helping people create delicious Instant Pot meals with ease. Laura is an expert in developing recipes that can be prepared quickly and easily using a pressure cooker.
Instant Pot Boneless Pork Ribs are the perfect dish for people with busy lives who still want to enjoy a flavorful homemade meal without spending hours in the kitchen. With just three ingredients and the Instant Pot, you'll be able to cook up a delicious and savory dish that will win over your family and friends. Thank you for reading, and don't forget to follow our Pinterest boards and Facebook page for more amazing recipes!
Your Next Seafood Delight: Pan-Seared Sea Bass in Minutes! Indulge in a delectable dinner featuring tender, flaky white fish - perfectly pan-seared sea bass. This dish allows the sea bass to shine brightly as the star of the culinary show!Pan-searing is a quick and effortless technique for preparing an
Prepare 8 eggsGather 12 ounces (340 g) of Mexican chorizoAcquire 1 white onionObtain 2 plum tomatoesRetrieve 1 clove of garlicMeasure 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of vegetable oilAdd salt to tasteThis recipe yields 4 servingsCollect 2 pounds (0.91 kg) of chorizo sausageObtain 1 large onionGather 4 whole
Israeli couscous, also known as pearl couscous, offers a speedy and effortless option for a side dish! This minuscule pasta is simply irresistible when tossed with a zesty combination of lemon and olive oil.Introducing a versatile and delectable side dish: Israeli couscous, also referred to as pearl
Are you yearning for spaghetti squash but would like to understand the process of cooking it? Well, let me share with you a method for cooking spaghetti squash in the microwave that is both simple and efficient, allowing you to have dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes. All you need is a