Meatloaf: How Long to Bake in a 350°F Oven?
For how long at 350 degrees should a meatloaf bake? To ensure that your meatloaf is thoroughly cooked in an oven preheated to 350 degrees, you should bake it for 30 to 45 minutes. However, the exact baking time will vary depending on the size of your meatloaf and the oven you use.
It takes anywhere from 30 minutes to 45 minutes to bake a 1 pound meatloaf in a preheated oven set to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the size of the meatloaf and the temperature used.
The best way to prevent the meatloaf from becoming overcooked or undercooked is to use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature as it cooks. Meatloaf should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Make sure you have a meat thermometer on hand when preparing this tasty dish because the internal temperature of the meatloaf must reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit before it is considered cooked and safe to consume.
Meatloaf is done cooking when the internal temperature reaches at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit, which can be checked with a food thermometer.
For the best results, you should cover your meatloaf with foil at the beginning of the baking process in order to retain its moister, then uncover it and let it bake for the last 15 minutes
- Ground beef should be at least 90% lean for optimal results.
- Adding a few crumbs of bread to your meat mixture is a great idea because it adds flavor and also keeps everything from falling apart.
- The incredible flavor of your meatloaf comes from the combination of spices and herbs used in meatloaf seasoning.
- The final step is to glaze the meatloaf with meatloaf sauce, a sweet and tangy glaze that unifies all of the flavors.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a loaf pan with nonstick spray and reserve it.
- To make the meatballs, combine the ground beef, onion, eggs, garlic, ketchup, Worchestershire sauce, parsley, breadcrumbs, milk, Italian seasoning, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Keep stirring until everything is combined.
- After you've prepared your loaf pan, you can add the meatloaf ingredients. Set oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 40 minutes.
- Prepare the meatloaf sauce right away. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, white vinegar, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Blend all the ingredients together by whisking them together. Spread the meatloaf glaze all over the top when there are only 15 minutes left to bake.
- Meatloaf should sit for five minutes before being served. Fresh parsley can be sprinkled on top before serving.
Meatloaf, wrapped in aluminum foil and cooked at 350 degrees for an hour, is ready to come off the grill.
- Mix 1/4 cup of tomato soup with the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, chopped onion, salt, and pepper in a large bowl using your hands. Make two bread loaves from the dough.
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. The meatloaves should be browned in the hot skillet before the heat is reduced to medium and a lid is placed on top of the pan. The meat should be cooked through in about 25 minutes at a low simmer.
- Drain the fat from the pan and stir in the mustard, water, and the rest of the soup. After topping with mozzarella cheese, the dish needs to simmer uncovered for 10 minutes while the sauce is stirred occasionally.
It should take about 10–12 minutes on high to fully cook your meatloaf in the microwave while wrapped in plastic wrap, but this will vary depending on the thickness of your meatloaf.
About 25 minutes in an air fryer preheated to 350 degrees will yield a meatloaf with browned edges like these. A meat thermometer's reading of 165 degrees Fahrenheit indicates that a meatloaf is done cooking.
Meatloaf can be baked from frozen in a preheated oven for 45–65 minutes, or nearly 1 hour. Meatloaf can be baked from frozen in half the time.
The internal temperature of the meatloaf should be 165 degrees Fahrenheit, but this will vary depending on its thickness, so be sure to check it with a meat thermometer.
Meatloaf can be defrosted from frozen in 12 hours if left out at room temperature, or 24 hours if placed in the refrigerator.
Make sure your leftover baked meatloaf has cooled to room temperature before storing it in the refrigerator. Your leftover baked meatloaf should keep in the fridge for 3-4 days if stored properly.
Meatloaf can be stored in the freezer for up to two months if you allow it to cool completely before transferring leftovers to an airtight container.
Place the meatloaf in a loaf pan or baking dish with a few drops of beef stock, water, or gravy and bake at 250 degrees Fahrenheit. A tablespoon or so should do the trick. Make sure it's warm all the way through by checking it after 20–25 minutes in the oven when it's been wrapped in aluminum foil.
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and bake the meatloaf for 45-60 minutes for every pound.
Baking a 2 pound meatloaf in a conventional oven preheated to 350 degrees for 1 hour to 1 hour and 20 minutes will render it safe to eat.
In a standard oven preheated to 350 degrees F, baking a 3-pound meatloaf should take about 1.5 to 2 hours.
It takes about 25 to 30 minutes in a preheated 375 F oven to cook 1 pound of meatloaf, 40 to 50 minutes for 2 pounds, and 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes for 3 pounds.
Glaze sauce for meatloaf is made with ketchup, white vinegar, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
To avoid a meatloaf that is gritty and dry, use beef with a high fat content. The recipe's addition of eggs, ketchup, and milk will also help maintain the meat's tender, juicy interior.
Breadcrumbs are the most efficient ingredient for stuffing meatloaf. You need to add milk if you want the cake to stay moist and delicious.
- Energy: 331
- Fat Content, 18g
- Fat, Saturated, 6, 4g
- LDL-C: 123mg
- Salinity 844mg
- 583 milligrams of potassium
- 14g of Carbohydrates Total
- Supplemental Fibre 1 2g
- Sugars 6 1g
- Weight, 27 g; Protein
- Coenzyme A3 6%
- Eight Vitamin C 7%
- Calcium 4 9%
- Iron 19%
Reference for Dietary Information
Servings 8Per Serving: 331 Calories; 164% Daily Value* from Fat; 18g Total Fat 28 Percent Saturated Fat, 6 4g 32 123mg Cholesterol 41 NaCl 844mg 36 583% Potassium 17 14 grams of carbs, or % total 5 The First Percentage of Dietary Fiber 2g 5 %Sugars 6 Protein, 27 grams 54 %Vitamin A 3.6 Vitamin C, IIUC 8.7 mgCalcium 4.9 mgIron 19 mg
*DV are based on a diet of 2,000 calories per day. Depending on how many calories you need per day, the DV could be higher or lower.
Your Next Seafood Delight: Pan-Seared Sea Bass in Minutes! Indulge in a delectable dinner featuring tender, flaky white fish - perfectly pan-seared sea bass. This dish allows the sea bass to shine brightly as the star of the culinary show!Pan-searing is a quick and effortless technique for preparing an
Prepare 8 eggsGather 12 ounces (340 g) of Mexican chorizoAcquire 1 white onionObtain 2 plum tomatoesRetrieve 1 clove of garlicMeasure 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of vegetable oilAdd salt to tasteThis recipe yields 4 servingsCollect 2 pounds (0.91 kg) of chorizo sausageObtain 1 large onionGather 4 whole
Israeli couscous, also known as pearl couscous, offers a speedy and effortless option for a side dish! This minuscule pasta is simply irresistible when tossed with a zesty combination of lemon and olive oil.Introducing a versatile and delectable side dish: Israeli couscous, also referred to as pearl
Are you yearning for spaghetti squash but would like to understand the process of cooking it? Well, let me share with you a method for cooking spaghetti squash in the microwave that is both simple and efficient, allowing you to have dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes. All you need is a